Mask
Everyday I wear a mask
To cover up the fear.
To hide the insecurities
Which are unwelcome here.
I want them all to be fooled
I hope no one can see,
This mask I put on to hide
My personality.
Once I tried to take it off
To show what I hid inside.
But it seemed no one understood
And much preferred the lies.
To cover up the fear.
To hide the insecurities
Which are unwelcome here.
I want them all to be fooled
I hope no one can see,
This mask I put on to hide
My personality.
Once I tried to take it off
To show what I hid inside.
But it seemed no one understood
And much preferred the lies.
2 Comments:
hey sis...try not to put ur mask on the face..later on ur fren will start to realise tat's the real U...it takes time...but during the period..might be hard for ur fren to accept the real U..but with ur sincere relationship..sure they will know u r their best fren...trust me...it worthy..try to be urself..
hey sis,
tho i m not sure what u're going thru
but bear in mind,
time can clarify everything.
walk out fr the insecurities and fear.
be strong, girl.
face it but not hide it..
gambate yo~~~
--nk--
Post a Comment
<< Home