God is just so amazing : Influencers Conference @ Adelaide
Well, God is always miraculous and He is always on time. I could still remember how He has leaded me through and showers me with love and blessings. When I was working back in KL during the summer holidays, I made a promise with God that I gonna sponsor someone to go to Influencers. I thought I could never make it with my pathetic pay which can’t even afford to settle my own credit card bills. So I thought ‘maybe I could try to work it out when I’m back in aussie.’ But somehow, God make it happen…
Few weeks ago, I heard a sermon that Ps Ashley preached about declaring His promise in faith and it will be done. So, without hesitating much, I just declared to God ‘Father, I really hope that my whole family would be in Influencers’. Well, it seems so impossible cuz the air ticket ain’t cheap and the accommodation is kinda ex either. So, when I was asking my parents to come over for conference on the phone, I do have not much faith that they could make it. meanwhile, God challenged me to give quite an amount in faith. at first I was still rather doubting about it cuz I may need the amount of money to sponsor my parents to Influencers. Anyway, I still give it in faith in the end. Guess what?? My parents told me that they were coming over for Influencers… tho there were some obstacles in between that seems to be stopping them to come over, but somehow God makes the ‘impossible’ to become possible. He is just so so so awesome that is beyond description.
And few days ago, I got a message from my College Principal. I’ve got the bursary that I have applied for and it worths about RM6000. gosh, that’s almost exactly the price of my parents’ air ticket. See… God has paid for everything =) and yes, He is doing something awesome in my family through this conference. Mum finally got the touch of the Holy Spirit from God. He is just so amazing. If it were not because of God, it wont happen at all… it is His glory of all time being.
Some ppl may think that being a Christian is hard cuz we’re forbidden to do lotsa things. But somehow, I believe that being a Christian makes things so much easier bcuz we have Him and He is the only way =)
--nk--
Few weeks ago, I heard a sermon that Ps Ashley preached about declaring His promise in faith and it will be done. So, without hesitating much, I just declared to God ‘Father, I really hope that my whole family would be in Influencers’. Well, it seems so impossible cuz the air ticket ain’t cheap and the accommodation is kinda ex either. So, when I was asking my parents to come over for conference on the phone, I do have not much faith that they could make it. meanwhile, God challenged me to give quite an amount in faith. at first I was still rather doubting about it cuz I may need the amount of money to sponsor my parents to Influencers. Anyway, I still give it in faith in the end. Guess what?? My parents told me that they were coming over for Influencers… tho there were some obstacles in between that seems to be stopping them to come over, but somehow God makes the ‘impossible’ to become possible. He is just so so so awesome that is beyond description.
And few days ago, I got a message from my College Principal. I’ve got the bursary that I have applied for and it worths about RM6000. gosh, that’s almost exactly the price of my parents’ air ticket. See… God has paid for everything =) and yes, He is doing something awesome in my family through this conference. Mum finally got the touch of the Holy Spirit from God. He is just so amazing. If it were not because of God, it wont happen at all… it is His glory of all time being.
Some ppl may think that being a Christian is hard cuz we’re forbidden to do lotsa things. But somehow, I believe that being a Christian makes things so much easier bcuz we have Him and He is the only way =)
--nk--
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home