如果你感觉不到上帝对你的爱...
Dear my beloved brothers and sisters ,
Though we are not always meet but our relationship to each other is greatly blessed through the gospel of God.
You might be wondering why we want to have such a cellgroup in this fellowship.
I do sense there's a number of our friends here do not really enjoy themselves in the cellgroup.
I feel that it is quite normal and I do not blame or condemn those who are not/seldom attending the cellgroup (cg).
For instance, one thing I could comment is that those might not link it to fellowship with God and thus have the feeling of unnecessary to attend the cellgroup. If we really treasure our gathering in the cellgroup, I deeply feel that our relationship will be more closely than ever. At the same time, we do share a common interest and experience throughout our life. We do not waste time to talk blank message/ rubbish and disturb one's feeling. And I believe we can benefit from it and bear into our mind as to maintain a balance and healthy life style. Don't you think it is worth for investing part of our time to attend this cellgroup?
I am contributing my time to have this cg, do you think I got nothing to do and held it for the seek of responsibility? Definitely not because of the responsibility to head the cg! I am here because of the God's guidance and want us to have fellowship with one another. If you don't feel the love of God is working through you, it means that you have not giving yourself a chance to know him in detail through this cg.
Now, it is the time to announce that our coming cg is on this Friday (11th May 2007), 8.30pm at my new house Taman Fadason near Carefour. Pls contact me if you have doubt to my new house.
亲爱的弟兄姐妹,
虽然我们不长见面,但我们的彼此关系能够联系都因上帝的祝福。
你或许觉得我们有小组是多次一举。
在我们当中有几位弟兄姐妹看来对小组不是很感兴趣。
我个人认为这种情况是正常的,我并不责怪也不责备他们。
这纯属我个人意见,这事会发生(可能)是因为他们没有与上帝有亲密联系而引起参与小组是多余兼无聊的。(编按:或是工作时间外无法作出安排)
如果我们真的珍惜在小组的聚会,我们彼此关系将会更亲密。不管任何事情,将有更多关系较好的弟兄姐妹为你解忧。
同时,我们能够彼此分享趣事与人生经验。我们不会空谈,无聊兼无利的事,并且无建设性与伤人的话更是不说。
我亦相信在小组,我们可以互相建立,互相勉励,让我们能平衡与享有健康咱的人生。将部分时间投资在小组是值得的。
我献上部分时间在小组上,难道是我闲着没事做吗?或是因为责任的关系?都不是!
我在这儿,都因着上帝的带领与鼓励团契生活。
如果你感觉不到上帝对你的爱,这意味着你没有给自己机会在小组更亲近、认识祂。
现在正式宣布,这星期小组将在我新家Taman Fadason靠近家乐福,星期五(11/5/07),8.30pm进行。
不晓得如何到我新家?请致电给我。
Regards,
Elaine Lim ,裕玲
Though we are not always meet but our relationship to each other is greatly blessed through the gospel of God.
You might be wondering why we want to have such a cellgroup in this fellowship.
I do sense there's a number of our friends here do not really enjoy themselves in the cellgroup.
I feel that it is quite normal and I do not blame or condemn those who are not/seldom attending the cellgroup (cg).
For instance, one thing I could comment is that those might not link it to fellowship with God and thus have the feeling of unnecessary to attend the cellgroup. If we really treasure our gathering in the cellgroup, I deeply feel that our relationship will be more closely than ever. At the same time, we do share a common interest and experience throughout our life. We do not waste time to talk blank message/ rubbish and disturb one's feeling. And I believe we can benefit from it and bear into our mind as to maintain a balance and healthy life style. Don't you think it is worth for investing part of our time to attend this cellgroup?
I am contributing my time to have this cg, do you think I got nothing to do and held it for the seek of responsibility? Definitely not because of the responsibility to head the cg! I am here because of the God's guidance and want us to have fellowship with one another. If you don't feel the love of God is working through you, it means that you have not giving yourself a chance to know him in detail through this cg.
Now, it is the time to announce that our coming cg is on this Friday (11th May 2007), 8.30pm at my new house Taman Fadason near Carefour. Pls contact me if you have doubt to my new house.
亲爱的弟兄姐妹,
虽然我们不长见面,但我们的彼此关系能够联系都因上帝的祝福。
你或许觉得我们有小组是多次一举。
在我们当中有几位弟兄姐妹看来对小组不是很感兴趣。
我个人认为这种情况是正常的,我并不责怪也不责备他们。
这纯属我个人意见,这事会发生(可能)是因为他们没有与上帝有亲密联系而引起参与小组是多余兼无聊的。(编按:或是工作时间外无法作出安排)
如果我们真的珍惜在小组的聚会,我们彼此关系将会更亲密。不管任何事情,将有更多关系较好的弟兄姐妹为你解忧。
同时,我们能够彼此分享趣事与人生经验。我们不会空谈,无聊兼无利的事,并且无建设性与伤人的话更是不说。
我亦相信在小组,我们可以互相建立,互相勉励,让我们能平衡与享有健康咱的人生。将部分时间投资在小组是值得的。
我献上部分时间在小组上,难道是我闲着没事做吗?或是因为责任的关系?都不是!
我在这儿,都因着上帝的带领与鼓励团契生活。
如果你感觉不到上帝对你的爱,这意味着你没有给自己机会在小组更亲近、认识祂。
现在正式宣布,这星期小组将在我新家Taman Fadason靠近家乐福,星期五(11/5/07),8.30pm进行。
不晓得如何到我新家?请致电给我。
Regards,
Elaine Lim ,裕玲
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home